Ever you thought you can move your apps to SD card? If not in this era it is possible as the world has been modernized so much that you can control your things with your smartphones everything has been updated to the extreme, here earlier he smartphones that came with the specifications that are very less as compared to the present smartphones as the smartphones now come with the features more than we have in our PC’s.
But seriously we faced the storage issues in the smartphones are the app data was stored in the internal memory of the smartphone and we don’t have any other choice so that we store the app in the SD card.
What is Link2sd App?
So, the time has come that we can now move the app data from the internal Storage to the SD card with the single click, just you need to install an app on the smartphone that is Link2SD app, it just need that install an external storage that is the SD card to your phone so that this app can copy the data in the internal memory to the SD card and the internal memory free ups and you can install more apps without facing the space issues.
Some of the exciting features
- The app is installed newly is linked automatically to this app.
- As you install the link2sd supported app the app will notify you.
- You can clear the total data of the app by link2sd.
- Supports about 35 languages.
- Filters available to select the apps.
How to install the link2SD
Follow the steps as these steps will help you to simply install the link2sd app to your phones without getting any of the issues, just follow these steps.
- Open the Google Play Store on your device.
- Now go to the search tab and search for link2sd download.
- As you tap on the install the download starts and just wait for the download to complete.
- As the download completes the app installs in no time and the app widget is created in the app tray.
How to use link2sd
There is only one condition to use this app that the SD card must be inserted into your device. Just follow these simple steps to use the app and move the files of the app data to the SD card without affecting the app itself.
- Launch the link2SD app by just tabbing on the icon once created on the app tray.
- As you tab the app launches and a list of the apps that are installed on your phone comes.
- Just click on the app you want to move to the SD card i.e. move the app data from the internal memory to the SD card.
- Now just tap on the move to SD card option.
- The app info displays on the screen.
- Data is transferred to your SD card
As the link2sd app is a useful app for those who have less internal storage, and if we move the data to the SD card and free up the internal storage so the phone works smoothly and never hangs.
So, hope so you will use the app after reading the post if this post helped you so make sure you share the post with your friends and make the most viral and follow the blog for more future updates.